Tufin the market-leading provider of Network Security Policy Orchestration solutions, announced the launch of its Service Delivery Partner Program. The new program enables partners to be more services-ready, providing them with an additional revenue stream while at the same time offering customers a best-in-class user experience to successfully deploy, configure, and customize Tufin Orchestration Suite in their network environments.
“AERAsec’s participation in Tufin’s Service Delivery Partner Program has enabled us to take our business to new heights,” said Dr. Matthias Leu, Managing Director, AERAsec Network Services and Security GmbH. “As certified Tufin experts, our team can now play an even larger role in helping our customers get the most value out of their Tufin deployments. Not only does this strengthen our customer relationships and position us as trusted advisors, but it’s also a new avenue to help grow our business.”
Service Delivery Partners (SDP) are Tufin-certified experts in Tufin Orchestration Suite and are trained and enabled in Security Policy Orchestration to help customers turn their Tufin visions into reality. They work closely with Tufin engineers to understand best practices in implementation and configuration of the Tufin Orchestration Suite.
“Tufin’s Service Delivery Partners undergo a rigorous certification process, differentiating them from the competition and increasing credibility among Tufin’s customer base,” said Raj Motwane, Vice President of Global Services & Support, Tufin. “Backed by training and enablement, these partners now have the opportunity for an additional revenue stream. Likewise, Tufin users are assured that they are getting the very best from their Tufin Orchestration Suite deployment.”
Tufin offers two tiers for Service Delivery Partners:
- Service Delivery partners deploy Tufin SecureTrack and SecureChange. They are Tufin-certified, and capable of configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining Tufin Orchestration Suite in production environments.
- Service Delivery Plus partners provide the Service Delivery capabilities, as well as the advanced ability to build and support Tufin Orchestration Suite customizations, including custom reports, third party API integrations, automatic import functionality, advanced Unified Security Policy configurations, and scripted conditions.
In addition to the Service Delivery Partner certification, participating organizations receive several benefits including:
- Professional Services business referral opportunities
- Membership in Tufin’s virtual delivery bench
- Access to Tufin best practices and tools
- Exclusive roadmap reviews and workshops
- Direct access to Level 2 support