Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI), a global leader in enterprise computing, storage, networking solutions, and green computing technology, announced an enhanced partner enabling program at the Company’s annual Innovate! event in Berlin. The expanded program enhances the company’s global partner ecosystem, providing partners the necessary resources to deliver optimized solutions based on Supermicro’s broad portfolio of Resource-Savings servers and storage solutions.
The Supermicro partner network spans resellers, systems integrators, and technology integrators, giving them the tools they need to help their customers drive revenue.
- Product Training: expanded online and in-person training hosted by Supermicro product managers and system engineers.
- Proof of Concept Support: increased testing and validation of the latest customer solutions using Supermicro products in onsite labs, or through remote systems. This gives customers pre-configured and ready-to-test solutions, including system and rack-level configurations.
- Early-Access Programs: advanced access to first-to-market and to first-generation products.
- Co-Marketing Support: extended collaboration with partners Supermicro for joint advertising and marketing programs, including tradeshows and Innovate! events, and customer training.
- Online Promotion: comprehensive web support, including “where to buy” listings and e-commerce collaboration to highlight partner offerings.
For more information, please visit www.mysupermicro.supermicro.com