Siemplify, the leading innovator in Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR), launched its “Partner First” worldwide channel program. Siemplify is planning to accelerate its indirect sales model via the partner community to support the company’s aggressive growth.
Siemplify will recruit partners globally, ideally seeking Value Added Resellers (VARs), Large Account Resellers (LARs), System Integrators (SIs) and consultants selling security solutions to customers with security operations teams. Siemplify plans to triple the amount of channel partners worldwide, while ensuring each partner has ample sales opportunities to be wildly successful.
The SOAR market is quickly gaining interest and industry momentum and is set to become one of the fastest growing categories in cybersecurity over the next few years. With its ability to address some of the major challenges that security teams face today – alert overload, disparate tools, manual processes and the cybersecurity skills shortage – SOAR is an undeniable solution that leading enterprise security teams and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) rely on to respond to cyber threats across any environment.
“With an attractive and competitive partner program, now is the perfect time for Siemplify’s existing and potential partners to embrace the most complete SOAR offering on the market,” said Bradd Barmettler, global head of channel, Siemplify. “As the SOAR industry heats up, new partners can rely on Siemplify to be a differentiator, putting them in a perfect position to earn impressive margins as the product and category mature.”
Siemplify’s channel program highlights include:
- Comprehensive partner enablement – direct training on a broad range of topics to help partners build their SOAR practice and create new revenue generating professional services
- Deal registration – deeper margins for identifying and driving customer engagement
- Margin transparency – guaranteed margins even in non-standard pricing engagements
- Partner portal – an upcoming modern partner portal including deal registration, sales and technical enablement, lead sharing, document access and more
- An easy-to-understand and more cost-effective pricing model
For more information about Siemplify’s Partner First channel program, contact email@example.com.