From robot bartenders to IBM’s Watson, artificial intelligence and robotics are all the rage right now. Can you jump on this trendy bandwagon to generate more sales leads for your business? Are you talking about the topics that matter to your customers and prospects?
Your growth depends on technology providers who stay abreast of changes in our marketplace and who invent and position products that help you succeed. In addition to the right product line-up, you need partners who share their marketing insights and expertise in ways that help bolster your own efforts.
We care about building products at the leading edge of technology (ImageSilo, our cloud ECM service went to market in 1999, and our patented forms processing application, PaperVision Forms Magic, was the first-to-market artificial intelligence for scanning). Plus, we maintain a pipeline of marketing materials that produces new pieces weekly for our channel partners to rebrand and build on.
As the ECM landscape shifts toward Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and artificial intelligence (AI), we bring products and resources that boost VAR success.
Check out these product and marketing resources.
- The world’s most trusted cloud ECM service, ImageSilo®.
- The only AI-driven forms processing engine, PaperVision® Forms Magic.
- Intelligent process automation, PaperVision® Enterprise WorkFlow.
- Bots that simplify software integration and reduce manual effort, PaperVision® Automation Manager.
Helpful Marketing Resources:
- Download this RPA Made Simple eBook. It includes straight-forward definitions, credible analyst research, and implementation examples that will help you understand how RPA may work for your product lineup.
- Our Head of Marketing recently spoke about the RPA opportunity at our annual channel conference. We’ve condensed and recorded her comments for you here: Understanding Robotic Process Automation.
- After speaking about the intersection between AI and ECM at a variety of conferences, we boiled down the salient points into this quick five minute recording. Listen to How can Artificial Intelligence Help Your Business.
- AI is already simplifying information management for one of the world’s largest software providers. Read how they’re using AI to automate critical business processes and save millions of dollars annually.
- Is the market opportunity for AI really big enough for you to pay attention to? Check out Why AI is the Next Breakthrough, an infographic that will help you learn more.
How might a better technology partner, help you find more prospects and grow your business?
For more information, please visit www.digitechsystems.com