Shane Gibson recently did a webinar on Selling and Succeeding in Turbulent Economic Times for the Canadian Professional Sales Association a 20,000 member sales association.
Shane’s key message was “we have been here before.” Economic downturns are challenging but we have experienced a downturn approximately every 7 years since the crash of 1929.
Business leaders and their sales teams already understand that a major shift has occurred, we are in a race to adapt, redirect and thrive.
In the full webinar he covers key strategies to survive and thrive in challenging economic times. These include:
– How to develop and fine-tune your sales process for any environment
– Why the best time to gain market share is in turbulent times
– The power of community and connecting
– How to leverage technology to attract, land and grow key accounts
– Tips and steps to maintaining sanity, health and productivity in turbulent times