Canadians now have access to thousands of digital coupons from more than 6,000 retailers that do business with Canadians.
"This cross-border expansion of the RetailMeNot brand is part of our long-term commitment to become a trusted source of savings for online consumers globally," said Cotter Cunningham, the CEO and founder of RetailMeNot, Inc. "We're excited to enter the Canadian market so we can help millions of shoppers save money using digital coupons available online at RetailMeNot.ca and enable our retail partners in the region to boost their sales."
Canadians should expect continued innovation to help consumers find our best digital coupons and save money while shopping online and eventually in-store. Features of RetailMeNot.ca include:
- Easy search access to 21,000+ digital coupons from more than 6,000 retailers shipping to Canadian consumers;
- The functionality to easily toggle back and forth between RetailMeNot.ca (Canada) and RetailMeNot.com (U.S.);
- The ability to browse for digital coupons by product category, including clothing, electronics, furniture and travel;
- The opportunity for Canadian consumers to upload digital coupons from retailers that can help others save; and
- The option to subscribe to the RetailMeNot.ca newsletter, with digital coupon content that rivals any weekly newspaper flyer.
"RetailMeNot.com already has millions of visits from Canadians who trust our site to help them find savings when shopping online," says Josh Harding, the vice president of global operations for RetailMeNot, Inc. "The new RetailMeNot.ca site will enhance these users' experience by focusing exclusively on the needs of the Canadian consumer."