GTB Technologies, best known for its "Content-Aware" DLP accurate detection of fingerprinted data on all 65,535 ports, announces the latest addition to their recently released Free 30 day DLP Download Evaluation suite – a centralized console.
Understanding the frustration with current Data Loss Prevention systems along with being a "green" business, GTB's "Content-Aware" DLP Download lowers the high costs in time, resources and fees associated with other Data Loss Prevention products. GTB's Data Loss Prevention Solution's optimal scalability architecture permits enterprises as well as SMBs the ability to manage all agents and servers from a centralized console, thus simplifying maintenance and reducing total cost of ownership.
Pertinent features of the GTB Data Loss Prevention Solution are:
- Support all Network, Endpoint and eDiscovery
- Support on all 65,535 ports
- Protocols: SMTP, POP3, FTP, FTP Server, HTTP, HTTP Server, HTTP Tunnel, SSH, SSL, P2P, All IM (such as ICQ/AIM, MSN, Google, Yahoo, IRC), Printing
- Support for all file formats – even rich media content
- 100% accuracy for detecting secured data and partial file matching (on fingerprinted data)
- Multi-language support
- Flexible and easy policy definition
- Workflow for event remediation
- Comprehensive reporting
- SIEM Integration
- Scalability to outbound network bandwidth