OpenText, a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced a comprehensive upgrade to reduce the total cost of ownership for customers and provide new functionality across each of OpenText's suites including analytics, systems management.
"In a Digital-First World, information can flow unimpeded through the organization. With OpenText, organizations can harness the power of that information for success," said Muhi Majzoub, SVP Engineering at OpenText. "Last year, we launched the next generation of our Enterprise Information Management software to allow every organization to discover, manage and leverage the information to drive growth and innovation across their organization. Today, we are making that software even more powerful."
Individual product suite enhancements include:
Content Suite—an agile information governance and enterprise content management (ECM) solution that helps reduce the risks and cost of uncontrolled information to maintain a secure, single source of truth and maximize its business value for the organization
- OpenText Content Intelligence—new product that centralizes enterprise content and allows organizations to build custom applications, views, dashboards and reports. It also includes a complete set of instantly deployable prebuilt reports, dashboards, and applications. A set of easily reusable HTML5 widgets provides an intuitive user experience within the single source of unstructured content.
- OpenText Application Governance and Archiving for Microsoft® SharePoint®—now supports Microsoft Office 365™, on-premises and hybrid SharePoint environments.
- OpenText Microsoft SharePoint Services for Extended ECM—enables employees to participate in SAP® or Oracle EBS processes from within SharePoint, bringing business content and processes to information workers who are more comfortable and familiar with Microsoft solutions.
- Email Management—brings interactive classification and archiving to the Microsoft Office 365 cloud platform, along with the same ability to reduce email retention by up to 70% experienced by customers of Email Management for on-premises Microsoft Exchange.
- Tempo Box—allows users to easily sync, share, and store enterprise content across all the devices they use, without sacrificing the compliance and security capabilities. Now offered as a free add on to the Content Suite, Tempo Box ensures that content is stored in a trusted repository as organizations transform their business processes for a connected, mobile workforce.
- OpenText Extended ECM for SAP—brings Tempo Box to users working in SAP applications. Content residing in business workspaces can now be shared with external users in an easy and secure way. The solution now integrates with additional eco systems such as Oracle EBS and Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Embeddable ECM—a set of easily reusable HTML5 widgets that can be inserted into leading business applications to bring enterprise content management into business context.
Experience Suite—solutions that speed collaborative media curation, creation and personalization to ensure that each user gets the best possible experience at every point of interaction
- Interactive Communications—introduces enhanced Interactive Objects to simplify the production of marketing documents and enable organizations to create media-rich electronic correspondence that can sort, reorder and roll-over charts as well as watch video content or send text messages to customer service representatives, all within the bill, statement or invoice itself.
- Document Wizard—brings a new Document Wizard to Content Server to facilitate the creation and deployment of documents utilizing predefined templates within Customer Communication Management.
- Experience Optimization—new packaged connectors allow marketers to easily enhance the photos and videos in a hybris commerce product catalog, test multiple web page layouts in Monetate for better marketing effectiveness and analyze content popularity via Google Analytics™.
Process Suite—business process platform and applications that enable organizations to rapidly understand and automate the most complex processes
- Entity Modeling-–a new, innovative way to model an organization by representing physical and logical business assets using digital entities, resulting in a clearer understanding into how entities behave and interrelate and increased speed to automate processes that involve digital entities.
- Digital Supply Chain—new application that automates processes such as licensing, creative submissions and marketing campaign management, to maximize the value of rich media assets faster and more efficiently.
- Case Management and Project Management Frameworks—pre-built services and interfaces within the Process Component Library that enable organizations to create case, and project-oriented solutions that include operational best practices, and do it more quickly and with less cost.
Information Exchange—a comprehensive set of technologies and applications that enable businesses to communicate and connect directly with their partners, suppliers, and customers via OpenText's cloud –based B2B integration platform, OpenText Trading Grid
- Fax2Mail/Production Messaging and Notifications—enhanced reporting tools let you perform item level queries and schedule reports based on the last 90 days of transactions.
- Active Invoices with Compliance 5.13—enhances reporting features with new reports and supports PDF generation to help meet additional country requirements
- Active Orders 2.3.1—features multiple enhancements supporting e-invoicing and integration with Active Invoices with Compliance.
- B2B analytics—expanded capabilities allow users more insight into the system by implementing dashboards, reporting and scorecards.
Discovery Suite—solutions that rapidly transition the ever-expanding volume of unintegrated, unstructured, and unmanaged content trapped in silos throughout the organization from query to insight to action
- InfoFusion—fully packaged support for SOLR 4.1 including the search features users expect like spell check, type ahead and suggestions.
- Charting and Visualization—when combined with the semantic information extracted with Content Analytics, charting and visualization is a new and powerful way for knowledge workers to understand and interact with their unstructured information.
- New Connectors—support for more Information Governance and search activities through the addition of new connectors for OpenText Media Management and OpenText eDOCS.
- Auto-Classification—supports more use cases and supports truly massive enterprise deployments.
- Smart Migrations—content can be evaluated, enriched and migrated using simple or complex business rules.
OpenText's EIM platform enables organizations to discover and manage information to spur growth and innovation across their organization, increasing time to competitive advantage. Consisting of five comprehensive and integrated product suites, OpenText EIM provides the foundation for a cohesive information management strategy that leverages existing assets, meets urgent needs and establishes a fast path to the future.