Microsoft Corp. announced on the Microsoft Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM smartphones running the latest Windows Phone 8.1 operating system, bringing the latest Microsoft experiences to more affordable price levels.
Offering five great included Microsoft experiences, a wide-angle 5 megapixel front-facing camera, and a spacious 5-inch display — all for an affordable price — Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM help people do more of what they want, for less:
- Make memorable Skype video calls, and seamlessly switch between voice and video with built-in Skype integration.
- Access, edit and share Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents and OneNote notebooks wherever you are, with the pre-installed Office suite.
- Save and sync photos, videos and Office documents securely with 15 GB of free OneDrive cloud storage.
- Experience Cortana, a truly personal virtual assistant that anticipates people's needs and makes tailored suggestions.
- Connect with work and personal e-mail while on the go, with Microsoft Outlook built in.
- Showcase photos and videos, or get even more productive with Office on the large, 5-inch qHD display.
- Fit more memorable backgrounds or add more friends into Skype video calls and selfies with the 5MP wide-angle front-facing camera.
- Never miss a call or text, and be reachable on both SIM cards at any time with Smart Dual SIM for maximum flexibility.
"Lumia 535 comes with our '5x5x5' proposition," said Jo Harlow, corporate vice president for Phones at Microsoft. "Innovation should be available to everyone, and we are doing this through the very best integrated Microsoft services included and out of the box, a 5MP wide-angle front-facing camera, and a spacious 5-inch qHD screen — all at an affordable price."
Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM will begin rolling out to key markets in November and will be available in bright green, bright orange, white, dark grey, cyan and black. Pricing for Lumia 535 and Lumia 535 Dual SIM will vary by market and operator, but the estimated retail price will be around 110 euros before taxes and subsidies.