Each year, Microsoft Canada hosts the IMPACT Awards to celebrate innovation in technology and to recognize the outstanding work their Canadian partners have done in delivering transformative solutions for businesses of all sizes, and for their impact in the markets in which we work and live, all across Canada.
Jason Brommet of Microsoft Canada commented, “I’m thrilled to announce this year’s 2018 IMPACT Award winners, announced last night during the Canadian Regional Keynote at Microsoft Inspire! This year’s IMPACT award winners showcased their success and continued to be representative of a broad ecosystem of partners, building and delivering innovative solutions for organizations of all sizes and industries, built on Microsoft technology”.
This year, Microsoft is celebrating its 15th anniversary of the IMPACT Awards by recognizing partners across 16 categories.
Here are the winners!
- Citizenship and Community Award: Novari Health
Novari Health is driving down wait times by at least 28% for patients while driving up savings for hospitals in the province of Ontario by hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Data and AI Innovation Award: T4G Limited
Through Machine Learning, predictive modeling and the Cortana intelligence suite, T4G Limited helped their customer focus on the data that matters while increasing profits by 200%.
- Innovation with Hardware Award: Kognitiv Spark
Kognitiv Spark empowers workers to achieve more through Mixed reality
- Modern Workplace Innovation Award: AMTRA Solutions Inc.
AMTRA Solutions provides Modern Workplace solutions to help customers improve efficiency, save money, encourage collaboration and accommodate the various work styles of teams.
- Infrastructure Innovation Award: AirGate Technologies Inc.
Across more than 50 Enterprises, AirGate has delivered cloud adoption, cloud acceleration and consumed revenue growth by harnessing deep expertise, transformative, pragmatic approaches to deployments and unparalleled commitment to customer excellence.
- Application Innovation Award: Pythian
Pythian helps businesses be competitive and agile through blockchain applications
- Commercial SMB Western Partner of the Year Award: Softlanding Solutions Inc.
Softlanding has developed a proven cloud-strategic migration and security solution coupled with white-gloved managed services, branded under Azure ROI and Office 365 ROI for energy and resource companies in Canada.
- Commercial SMB Eastern Partner of the Year Award: SherWeb Inc.
SherWeb helped their partners accelerate their Microsoft practice and transition away from selling hardware servers. The company was able to streamline operations, accelerate the Azure launch, and concentrate on delivering true customer value with little to no investment
- Breakthrough Partner of the Year Award: Lixar I.T. Inc.
Lixar IT is transforming Canada with Microsoft Cloud, AI, and Blockchain
- Winning Together Award: PCM Canada
PCM Canada is driving customer impact and satisfaction with Microsoft Cloud offerings
- Industry Innovation Award for Commercial: T4G Limited
T4G helped a Canadian Start-up keep seniors safer and in their own homes longer with Artificial Intelligence, IoT and Azure.
- Industry Innovation Award for Public Sector: Lixar I.T. Inc.
Lixar I.T. is transforming Public Sector organizations with Microsoft Cloud, leveraging AI & Blockchain Innovation.
- Commercial Enterprise Partner of the Year: New Signature
New Signature is driving Digital Transformation for Canadian Business
- Public Sector Enterprise Partner of the Year: Accenture
Accenture is helping Canadian institutions modernize their workforce, respond to evolving customer expectations, enable cost-effective and effective delivery of products and services and respond swiftly to customer needs and new regulations
- Business Applications Innovation Award: Edgewater Fullscope
Edgewater Fullscope is helping companies grow, evolve, and transform their business to better meet the changing needs of their customers.
- Modern Marketing Innovation Award: WebSan Solutions Inc.
WebSan Solutions’ digital marketing solutions helps make Microsoft Dynamics products easily accessible and readily available to both customers and prospects.