MicroAge is a franchise organization with over 37 years of history with 32 partners from coast to coast. Their focus is to cater to the SMB market and MicroAge is listed at #19 on the CDN Top 100 in the country. Over the next few years, they aim to significantly expand their network through recruitment.
The MicroAge Franchise program is designed to address the needs of existing VARs, Consultants and emerging MSP’s that want to build a more profitable and scalable business.
The MicroAge program has an extensive service offer built on tried and true best-practices, with advantages to be leveraged by entrepreneurs that want to take their business to another level. Through a strong peer-exchange approach, MicroAge offers branding and marketing support, membership opportunities, impactful tools and services, as well as operational support. Here are the key benefits derived from the MicroAge Franchise Program;
- Increased reputation and recognition through a national Brand
- Instantly go to market and build recurring revenue through a proven Managed Service Program
- Expand your offer to customers by leveraging a full and complete portfolio of services
- Optimize overall efficiency through field support, best-practices and benchmarking
- Maximize profitability through negotiated quality purchasing programs
- Increase local market share with dynamic marketing advantages and resources
- Streamline operations by using custom-tailored systems and tools
- Expand sales and support beyond your territory through a National Service Program
- Access to networking and peer-exchange events and training
About MicroAge Franchisees
The MicroAge Franchise partners are highly regarded as some of the most successful Value-Added Resellers and Managed Service Providers of the industry. In many cases they are the point of reference in their field within their local communities. And through the years some of them have become prominent regional players. In February of 2018, as a testament to that commitment and that success, eight MicroAge Franchise partners were recognized in the Top 50 Best Managed It Companies in Canada.