Kodak today announced a new line of accessories designed for smartphones to increase the image capabilities of in-built standard cameras, enabling consumers to achieve a higher quality of images with the simple push of a button. The accessories are offered by the Bullitt Group, an authorized Kodak Licensee.
The first collection of products launching as part of the planned new line include:
- Two variations of the popular selfie sticks for those wanting to make those moments truly memorable
- A portable tripod giving a professional approach and a steady camera to photographers and videographers capturing those once in a lifetime moments
- Bluetooth shutter release remote (working across both iOS and Android operating systems) which boasts a 10m range, offering more freedom to photography
- A set of Universal 3-in-1 Lenses that easily clip onto most smartphone models for the ability to switch instantaneously between Macro, Wide Angle and Fisheye lenses for a unique approach to shooting any image
For 130 years, Kodak has been helping consumers to capture their meaningful moments in photographs and movies. The importance of offering consumers the ability to expertly shoot 'Kodak Moments' is apparent today as it has been through the brand's history. With over 1 Trillion photos expected to be taken in 2015*, the new accessory collection provides creative solutions with the click of a button.
This new range of Kodak products will be unveiled during Show Stoppers on the 3rd September and showcased on the Bullitt Group Accessories stand (Booth 163, Hall 15) during IFA.
Complete portfolio of products include:
- Universal 3-in-1 Lens Set (€39.99)
- Portable Tripod (€19.99)
- Bluetooth Remote Shutter Release (€19.99)
- Selfie Stick S (€19.99)
- Selfie Stick M (€24.99)