D-Link introduced its all new Value in Partnership+ (VIP+) program, underscoring its continued commitment to supporting channel partners. D-Link’s comprehensive channel program offers partners an expansive breadth of products, trainings and certifications, proactive technical support, as well as sales and marketing tools to bring best-in-class networking, security, and IP surveillance solutions to their customers. The expanded D-Link VIP+ program offers benefits and resources designed to help value-added resellers (VARs) deliver more value and grow their profitability.
“D-Link is committed to the highest quality, best-in-class partner program and delivering innovative, highly competitive products,” said Diana Luong, channel marketing manager, D-Link. “The new D-Link VIP+ program offers enhanced tools to increase profitability, making it easier for reseller partners to sell and support D-Link’s award-winning business solutions.”
Enhancements to the new VIP+ program include a new partner level, expanded discounts, and additional certification. Also, non-profit customers are now eligible for VIP+ discounts. New program elements include:
- D-Link Copper Partner Level – D-Link continues to offer partners a lucrative channel program that includes a strong deal registration program, stackable upfront discounts, a back-end volume incentive rebate (VIR), and D-Link Rewards program. The new Copper Partner entry level allows partners to receive the following benefits: dedicated account management, access to Quarterly Product Roadmap briefings on the latest D-Link product core technologies, and upfront discounts at time of purchase.
- New Certifications – The D-Link Certification Program was created to provide partners with relevant sales and technical knowledge and includes a new certification course. D-Link’s new Fundamentals certification assists partners with sales positioning and understanding D-Link’s product portfolio.
- Non-Profit Discounts – D-Link now offers partners a 5 percent upfront discount on any Business Solutions products purchased for government, education and non-profit end customers.1
Additional VIP+ Program Highlights
D-Link provides channel and non-profit partners with access to a wide range of essential marketing resources, and as with all aspects of the VIP+ program, is a free service for partners. Benefits include:
- Upfront discounts on business class products
- Quarterly VIR rebate eligibility
- 24/7 priority tech support on business-class products
- Lead sharing and Marketing Development Funds (MDF)
- Free, on-demand and online VIP+ certifications
- Access to D-Link’s award-winning product and services portfolio
Web Site: www.dlink.com