“The cost of malware and malicious insider cyberattacks grew 12% in 2018 compared to the previous year,” according to a report by Accenture and the Ponemon Institute. “The former now costs U.S. companies an average of $2.6 million annually and the latter $1.6 million. The combined totals equate to one-third of the $13 million average cybersecurity costs to companies, which is $1.3 million more than in 2017.”
Visibility into an enterprise attack surface is the fundamental cornerstone to sound security decision making and should be the starting point of any defensive strategy. However, the standard process of 3rd party threat assessments as practiced today can be intrusive, expensive and require weeks to complete. Cynet is changing the rules of the game by offering a free threat assessment, enabling organizations to benchmark their security posture against peers in their particular industry in order to implement remedies quickly and accurately.
The Cynet Threat Assessment spotlights critical, exposed attack surfaces and provides actionable knowledge of attacks that are currently alive and active in the environment. Advantages of the new program include:
• Indication of live attacks: Active malware, connection to C&C, data exfiltration, access to phishing links, user credential theft attempts and others
• User identity attack surface: Risk scoring for each user account
• Hosts and apps attack surface: Unpatched vulnerabilities rated per criticality
• Peer Benchmarking: Compares the organization’s security posture against other companies with similar profiles
• Ranking: Weighted risk score built from all various findings and activity.
Pricing and Availability
The Cynet Threat Assessment is available now for all organizations with more than 500 endpoints. Register for free at https://go.cynet.com/free-threat-assessment.