BROWZ, a global leader in supplier qualification and supply chain management solutions, has officially launched its first mobile application as part of a larger strategy previously announced. "BROWZ for Clients" provides enterprise organizations real-time access to supplier and contractor management data and is immediately available for BROWZ clients.
"Many of our clients are out in the field and away from their desks for long periods of time. We are committed to providing a solution that meets the needs of our clients, providing greater accessibility to key supplier information," says Aaron Rudd, VP of Product Development at BROWZ. "With the launch of the mobile app, our clients now have unprecedented access to quickly check the compliance of a supplier or contractor on the go—from any iOS or Android device with a mobile or Wi-Fi connection."
BROWZ for clients allows enterprise organizations to:
- Verify supply chain compliance
- View supply chain deficiencies
- Contact a supplier though a click-to-call and click-to-email interface
- View physical proximity to supplier from current location
- Identify suppliers for current and future work using powerful filters
- View compliance strategically across the entire supply chain