Corporation (Canada) Ltd., the inventor of electronic labellers, is pleased to
announce its latest additions to its popular P-touch family: the Plug &
Label PT-1230PC (ESP: $ 69.99) and PT-2430PC (ESP: $ 129.99)!
The two new
PC-connect labellers bring a fresh new look and feel to the line-up with their
sleek design while being extremely intuitive and easy to share. Brother’s
unique patented P-touch(R) laminated tapes are also an essential component of
the P-touch(R) electronic labelling system. Available in more than 100
combinations of colours and sizes, Brother TZ laminated labels are tested to
the extreme to withstand the elements for indoor or outdoor use: water, heat,
cold, UV rays, abrasion, chemicals, etc.
Responding to consumer demand for a simple PC label printer solution,
both labeling systems come with a new built-in P-touch(R) Editor Lite label
design software. Easy and secure to use and share, the PT-1230PC and PT-2430PC
require no software to be installed on the PC. These models certainly help to
address most company software installation policies: when finished making
labels, users simply turn the labeler off and unplug, leaving no software
behind on the PC.
“Our new Plug’n’Label models are ideal for on the go label printing in
the home or at the office”, states Brian Caldwell, Senior Manager, Product
Management at Brother Canada. “Users can now create labels quicker and easier
than ever before. Just drag in symbols, images, logos or even bar codes and
get durable labels in seconds! As a clean and professional alternative to
handwritten labels, Brother labels are great for file folders, CD spines,
small signage and much more!”
These stylish, glossy white labelling systems are lightweight, portable
and boast a small footprint with a high-tech appearance. They weigh just about
1 lb. and can easily fit on any desk or workspace.
In summary, here are the PT-1230PC key features:
– Can do multiple line printing on 4 sizes of labels (3.5 mm, 6 mm, 9 mm
or 12 mm)
– Supports True Type / Scalable fonts available on PC
– Compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista
– Manual cutter
– PC USB connectivity (cable included)
– Portable when using 6 AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
– Can use power adapter (available as an option)
– Built-in P-touch Editor Lite software
– Free download of the full version of P-touch Editor 5.0 software on
brothersolutions.com for extended features such as bar codes and
merging data from a database (to install onto a PC).
– Prints on durable TZ laminated tapes, ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
The PT-2430PC includes all of the features of the PT-1230PC, plus:
– Two more compatible label widths: 18 mm and 24 mm wide.
– Includes power adapter.
– Built-in automatic cutter.
– Built-in P-touch(R) Editor Lite software
– Includes full version P-touch(R) Editor 5.0 software CD-Rom for
extended features such as bar codes and merging data from a database.
– Portable when using 6 AA alkaline batteries (not included)