The latest release of the baby.NET product has begun shipping today. Our baby.NET product was recently awarded the Apex from E-Pro Magazine. Release 2.2 includes the following enhancements:
* Browser Client Improvements
* Client Interface Enhancements
* Improved Communication engine designed to .NET specifications with C#
vs. COM components
* Macro Recording and Execution
* Transaction Editor Enhancements
* Command Processor Enhancements
* Version Control Mechanism
“Our Development teams in North America, Europe and South America have worked diligently to add significant functionality to our existing product lines. This latest release of our Award Winning baby.NET makes the product faster, easier to use and customize and provides greater functionality for integrating agents and applications with legacy systems”, said Karen Bass, Vice President, California Software.
baby.NET is an Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) suite. The product suite provides Web-enablement, a Graphical User Interface (GUI) and the ability to integrate Windows or Unix applications with legacy applications running on mainframe or AS/400 hosts.