Eastlink announced today that the company will begin buying out customer cell phone contracts, making it easier than ever for wireless customers to make the long-awaited switch to Eastlink.
"We listen to our customers and we know they hate the feeling of being stuck in a cell phone contract," says Lee Bragg, Eastlink CEO. "Our goal is to make it as simple as possible for them to say goodbye to the other guys and choose us as their wireless provider."
Eastlink has been continuously evolving its wireless offering since the company launched more than two years ago. Along with many customer-centric "firsts", Eastlink launched with no contracts in addition to better pricing, award-winning LTE network speeds, unlimited voice and text plans with NO roaming fees across Canada and access to Atlantic Canada's most extensive coverage.
This latest announcement means that customers have the flexibility and choice to switch their existing number right away to Eastlink, without worrying about large early-termination fees from the other guys.
"More and more customers are choosing Eastlink Wireless," says Matthew MacLellan, President, Eastlink Wireless. "Customers tell us that they want to move to Eastlink for a better wireless experience with a trusted, local provider but some can't make the move because they are trapped in a contract with the traditional cell phone providers. Now, that barrier is gone."
As part of Eastlink's customer-focused approached to delivering the best possible wireless experience, customers can enjoy:
- Award winning LTE speed and reliability
- Access to Atlantic Canada's most extensive wireless coverage
- Better pricing on Nationwide Talk, Text, & Shareable Data plans
- Industry-leading flexibility and value when choosing a new device with Eastlink easyTab
- Additional savings when bundling with Eastlink internet, TV, home telephone and home security
- Superior, local customer service with one, Maritime-based customer service number to call for all customer needs including wireless, internet, TV, home phone and home security services.