Urban Armor Gear Unveils Protective Case for Apple 4th Generation MacBook Pro
URBAN ARMOR GEAR (UAG), leading designers of rugged and lightweight protective cases for phones, tablets and laptops, released its latest drop-tested cases for Apple's 4th Generation MacBook Pro 13" and 15" models. The cases are made to fit both versions with and without the new Touch Bar.
Urban Armor Gear's MacBook Pro cases feature a translucent design that complements the slimmer, lightweight body and refreshed Thunderbolt 3 ports while providing 3-layers of comprehensive protection from daily wear and tear and unexpected drops. The company's signature slim design has been independently tested to meet or exceed US military drop test standards (MIL-STD 810G 516.6) and incorporates a tactile grip on the hinge, providing a secure hold for easy transition from work to play.
Enhanced with impact-resistant rubber bumpers at the corners and skid pads underneath, UAG's new MacBook Pro cases are designed to withstand the rigors and mishaps of an adventure-filled life. The addition of cooling vents and a Dual-Lock secure closure system offers maximum MacBook protection.
- Hard armor shell and impact-resistant rubber
- Integrated shock-absorbing skid pads
- Tactile non-slip grip
- Dual-Lock secure screen closure
- Cooling vents for uncompromised airflow
- Meets military drop-test standard (MIL-STD 810G 516.6)
- Compatible with Late 2016 (4th Generation) MacBook Pro 13-Inch with or without Touch Bar and MacBook Pro 15-Inch with Touch Bar
- Available Colors: Ice (transparent)
- MSRP: $79.99