GSOFT named 95th on the 2016 PROFIT 500
As part of it's annual list of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies, PROFIT magazine has just announced that GSOFT is among the national Top 500, based on revenue growth over the past five years. Thanks to our 794% financial growth rate, we find ourselves in 95th place among Canada's top 100 best-performing enterprises. As we are currently celebrating our 10th anniversary, finding ourselves among such a select group of inspirational companies has come as a welcome complement to such a successful decade.
"I'm extremely proud to be at the head of an organization with such a commitment to putting innovation and employee happiness at the very forefront of the company. Being included on this prestigious list confirms that the revolution has begun!" states Simon De Baene, CEO and cofounder of GSOFT. In addition to doubling its revenues over the past 12 months, the Montreal-based company has also doubled its office space, along with welcoming its 200th employee.
- Founded in Montreal on April 11th, 2006
- Core Mission: To make a positive impact on people's lives at work
- Currently employing 200 people (80 more than this day last year)
- Serving more than 10,000 customers throughout more than 100 countries
- Has completed more than 300 customized development projects for almost 200 organizations
- Is housed in a one-of-a-kind 36,000 sq. ft. office, equipped with its own skate ramp