Technology Services Summit
- Customer Success (CS): How Customer Success is eating the traditional services model; Funding Customer Success at scale; Successful partnerships between Sales and Customer Success teams; Optimizing the Customer Success and Professional Services handshake.
- Education Services (ES): Working with other service lines to drive revenue and adoption; The role of Education Services in Customer Success; The evolving role of the training partner in a subscription (recurring revenue) world; Leveraging learning analytics to assess student engagement.
- Expand Selling (EXS): Understanding the sales mindset to gain organizational alignment; Emerging best practices in utilizing automation for real-time contextual selling to your install base; Compensating and rewarding support personnel for lead generation; Where sales ends and services begins in a XaaS world.
- Field Services (FS): Leveraging Field Services in the LAER model: driving adoption, expand selling, and delivering higher value-added services; Service delivery channel optimization: finding the right channel/channel partners to deliver the best service at the lowest cos; Services and IoT: bringing delivery, product life cycle, and services marketing to the same table.
- Managed Services (MS): The relationship between Professional, Support, and Managed Services; The Managed Services financial model; Shifting sales models when Managed XaaS is the product and the product is the service; End-to-end delivery automation from service strategy to continual service improvement.
- Professional Services (PS): Building new offers to generate recurring Professional Services revenue streams; Optimizing the Professional Services and Customer Success handshake; Resource management best practices in an era of converging services and recurring revenue offers; Tech industry transformation and emerging Professional Services talent management best practices.
- Service Revenue Generation (SRG): Converging Support and Professional Services in a single offer; Gathering insights on unmet customer needs; Sizing the market opportunity for outcome-based service offers; Launch practices for new service offers.
- Support Services (SS): The Support Services financial model: how and why to move beyond cost centers; Evolving Support Services talent practices and compensation models; Navigating the transition from on-premise product support to SaaS support; Achieving customer outcomes with outsourced support and/or partners.
Event Dates: May 1-3, 2017
City: San Diego, CA
Web Site: www.technologyservicesworld.com/